After a long search, I came across an amazing Japanese Brand called AJZHY. They are daring 90% of the time with their designs but the other 10% are GOLDEN. This is the first of many I have the opportunity of bringing this product to the US. This first piece is a great addition to your Fall and Winter wardrobe. It's a vintage look that was developed with tribal patterns from Mid-West America. Get yours before they are gone.
Brand Name: AJZHY (Japanese Brand)
Fabric Type: Flannel
Sizing (Japanese sizes are smaller. When in doubt, go larger) See measurements photo (in CM).
S: L (Chest 38")
M: XL (Chest 40")
L: XXL (Chest 42")
XL: XXXL (Chest 44")
XXL: XXXXL (Chest 47")